01 November 2010

petit luxe {revisiting an old life}



my present life has inspired me to revisit an old one, the one that revolved around the baby and children's fashion world and everything that is fun and fabulous about dressing and pampering your little miss or mister.

it seems many moons ago now, but when i was pregnant with my son i founded a luxury children's retail business, petit luxe.  my collection was thoughtful and edited, consisting of luxury and lifestyle essentials for newborn through four year...and i loved and obsessed over every piece that i carried! my mission with petit luxe was to stay true to my own aesthetic and to only carry lines and products that i used and would dress my own children in, and believe me, there was a lot of dress up at my in those days! 

as a significant part of my napa valley life is to share my obsessions, i have decided to add a new section, bon bébé, that highlights this other world of mine that i love.  it will consist of a listing of the designers and products that i love and carried for petit luxe, where you can buy them now, along with other discoveries that i've made along the way.

below is just a glimpse of what i have to share.

i hope that you enjoy! xx





{mother stork's baby book by kistner supply}
•••



•••

{white matelasse moses basket by sweet william}
•••



•••


{lulla smith nantucket seersucker bedding}
•••


{petit bateau kimono wrap onesie}
•••

{sophie la girafe}


*images via manufacturer/designer/retailer








1 comment:

  1. That moses basket makes me smile. Brings back some sweet memories. x

    ReplyDelete