13 July 2011

taking a moment



last night as i was shooting a client's vineyard, perched high up on pritchard hill overlooking lake hennessey, + as the sun began to set behind the lake i was just so overcome with feelings of gratitude and gratefulness that i had to take a moment to soak it all in.  i feel extraordinarily fortunate that  my work revolves around capturing images of some of the most fabulous vineyards + vistas found in the napa valley, but also that i have such an amazing husband, family + another wee one on the way.  

it's so easy to get caught up in the daily goings on of life + forget momentarily what really matters at the end of the day.  i count my lucky stars that my work affords me so many reflective moments + the time to truly appreciate my life, where i live + all that i have to be grateful for.  i'm a lucky lady.

•••


{ seven weeks to go}
  

No comments:

Post a Comment