18 December 2010

christmas love {gingerbread houses}



yesterday my, soon-to-be four-year-old son, and i spent a wonderfully stormy afternoon making a gingerbread house.  as with the last several months, time has been flying lately and my schedule jam packed- i suddenly found myself in a woebegone state and forlorn with regard to my unrealized plans for making a gingerbread house from scratch...so i turned to the pros and bought a kit from williams-sonoma!  yes i know, not nearly as martha stewart as i usually am especially for this time of year, but time was of the essence.  the kit was great, inexpensive and most importantly, a fun activity for my son and i to do together.

•••
T's gingerbread house 2

•••

candy balls

•••

candy for gingerbread house

•••

T's gingerbread house

•••

No comments:

Post a Comment